In today’s episode, I’m interviewing my virtual assistant – Sam from Rooting for You Social! She’s sharing her story of how she got started as a VA, breaking down what that looks like, and answering some of your questions!
- Let’s hear about you! What’s your story? How did you become a VA?
- How did you come up with the name?
- Because I just think this is the most amazing thing in the world, please tell everyone how long you’ve been a virtual assistant and how many clients you currently have per month!
- What does a typical day-in-the-life look like for you?
- How have you found clients as a VA?
- What’s the next big thing you’re excited about?
- How can people find you?
- Emily Elise Photography asks: How do I become a VA?? What are the steps to get there? Where are jobs posted?
- Assitant Ace wants to know: How do you set up your schedule?
- Aimee K Photography asks: What does a VA take control of?
Thanks for tuning in! Don’t forget to join the Heart to Heart Podcast Tribe on Facebook where you’ll be able to see/post referrals, connect with a community of like-minded creatives, and share what’s new in your life & business! And please leave us a review on iTunes – you just might hear your name in an upcoming episode!