Did you hear the news?! I’m launching an online course: Starting Your Photography Business!
You’ll only be able to sign up for the course between July 23-30, and I’m so so excited to see you guys start growing your photography business!
This week’s podcast episode is a fun one. Sam put me in the hot seat and asked me anyyything she wanted! I had no idea what she would be asking me before the show, so everything is very off the cuff.
She asked me questions like:
- How did you know you wanted to start a podcast?
- You’ve been able to interview some incredible people for the show, how has the changed the way you view yourself?
- You have so much confidence, how do you get that?
- What have you been curious about lately?
- You’ve moved a lot lately – do you have any tips for someone who’s moving soon?
- What are some tips you have for making sure your clients have a really good experience with you?
Did you enjoy this episode? Take a screenshot and share it on Instagram, and tag me (@joelleelizabethphoto)!