On the day of your session, we'll meet on location and kick things off with hair & makeup. This generally takes about 1.5 hours.
Then it's photoshoot time!! We'll jam to music and we'll walk you through poses that both highlight your personality and your brand.
Every photoshoot is designed around the individual or brand that we're working with. This means that if you're shy & reserved, we'll choose environments and poses accordingly. We want you to feel a bit outside your comfort zone, but not so far out that its cringey (ew).
You'll receive your digital images via an online gallery within 2 weeks!
BEFORE WE KEEP GOING...WE'VE GOTTA SET SOME GROUND RULES:
👉🏼 Custom edits are not available - please ensure that you like our editing style before booking. The edits you see are what you will get.
👉🏼 Studio time is only provided for our Indy, Baby package, if you'd like a studio for the Refresher or Jetsetter packages you're responsible for booking it. We're happy to provide any suggestions & consult on the amount of time needed!
👉🏼 We don't work weekends, ie: Saturdays & Sundays are off limits.
👉🏼 Bookings are first come, first serve. If you'd like to work together, don't sit on it. Take action; these sessions book out quick.
*covers travel for Joelle & Lyndon to any continental USA photoshoot location
**For Jettsetter packages booked less than 2 weeks out there may be a $1000 last min travel fee
Photos with people (aka: YOU) perform 64% better
Stock photos will only go so far. If you really want to resonate with your ideal clients, they need to see you & your personality. Let's show them what a boss you are & how FUN it will be to work with you!!
1) We set up a Chemistry Call: This is a 30 min call for us to learn about you, your needs & ensure we’re the right fit.
2) Schedule & pay deposit: we’ll send you a scheduling link with our availability where you can select your date, and pay your $500 booking fee (and choose between a payment plan or full remainder due 2 weeks prior to photoshoot).
3) Contract: you’ll get an email with digital contract to sign & and then schedule your photoshoot strategy call
4) Questionnaire: this helps us start getting to know your brand and photoshoot specifics, and provides a starting point for our strategy call
5) Strategy Call: in 30-45 mins we go through your specific needs, themes/vibes for the photoshoot, understanding your unique brand, props, clothes and making a tentative schedule for your photoshoot
Other steps to note:
WE'RE SO EXCITED TO WORK WITH YOU SOON!!! LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED 🎉